Of the two of you, Rabbit is the more emotional, sensitive, and moody, while Tiger is more steady, practical, and even-tempered.
This difference, fortunately, is not likely to be a source of conflict and you appreciate one another. The two of you can be close, loyal friends to one another.
Both of you are also uncomfortable with neediness, dependency, and emotionalism in yourselves
or in other people, and you tend to keep your relationships on a fairly light, intellectual, companionable level (especially Rabbit).
Rabbit is a bit more detached and independent than Tiger. Sharing ideas and common interests is important to both of you in any friendship.
However, in business affairs or other practical matters, you often fail to see each other and the matter at hand in a realistic light.
If either of you has a major problem of a psychological, alcohol-related, or drug-related nature, this relationship can become a partnership in dissolute, self-destructive, negative habits.
- Romantic Attraction: 86
- Similarity of Interests and Temperament: 74
- Mutual Success and High Achievement: 102
- Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: 90
- Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence 10
- Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: 142
- Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: 91