On September 12, 2013, Beer released her debut single and music video called "Melodies" which was written by Peter Kelleher, Ben Kohn, Thomas Barnes and Ina Wroldsen.
Beer collaborated with Cody Simpson on the song "Valentine," which aired on Radio Disney.
Celebrity astrology: Madison Beer birth chart horoscope. Pisces sign.
Your instinctive response to any situation is CURIOSITY. You want to look at it, learn about it, experience it. You ask a lot of questions.
You study and educate yourself before plunging in to any situation. You need intellectual freedom and have an eager, enquiring mind. You have keen senses and are clear, perceptive, and interested in the world around you.
You are very sensitive to criticism and easily feel left out or neglected, and though you may appear
cool or distant, you actually care very much about being included.
Because you are so sensitive, it may seem easier for you to withdraw into a shell rather than risk the emotional bumps and bruises that can occur when you let others really know you in an intimate, personal way.
You enjoy a partner who is dynamic and alive, someone with a strong independent streak, and you do not like things to become too peaceful or predictable in the love arena.
Madison Beer personality traits
- Logic, technical detail, mental concentration, research: 98
- Philosophy, politics, education, religion: 105
- Psychology, anthropology, humanities, literature: 102
- Originality and inventiveness: 128
- Argumentativeness and aggressive in speech. Decisive and impatient: 91
- Romantic. Need for a mate. Inclination to fall deeply in love: 108
- Nurturing, family-oriented, domestic, devotional, supportive: 88
- Emotional reserve and aloofness. Personal detachment, seriousness: 125
- Child-like exuberance, lightness of mood, and sense of humor: 111
- Impatience, tendency to anger. Feisty, headstrong, aggressive: 90
- Diligent, patient effort. Ability to successfully finish tasks: 121
A score from 125 to 150 is above average
A score of around 100 (75 to 125) is average
A score from 50 to 75 is below average.
A score below 50 is very low