By developing and utilizing your strengths in your career and the activities that make up the greater part of your life, and also by improving your weak points to a point of being reasonable and functional, you can improve your chances of living a fulfilling, meaningful, and rewarding life.
A personality score above 150 is very high.
A personality score from 125 to 150 is above average.
A personality score of around 100 (75 to 125) is average.
A personality score from 50 to 75 is below average.
A personality score below 50 is very low.
Secret language of 1990 birthdays for CANCER
1. Logic, technical detail, mental concentration, research: 25
2. Philosophy, politics, education, religion: 128
3. Psychology, anthropology, humanities, literature: 236
4. Poetry, fantasy, fiction: 118
5. Originality and inventiveness: 126
6. Argumentativeness and aggressive in speech. Decisive and impatient: 63
7. Romantic. Need for a mate. Inclination to fall deeply in love: 97
8. Excitability: 90
9. Nurturing, family-oriented, domestic, devotional, supportive: 116
10. Emotional reserve and aloofness. Personal detachment, seriousness: 36
11. Child-like exuberance, lightness of mood, and sense of humor: 80
12. Impatience, tendency to anger. Fiesty, headstrong, aggressive: 70
13. Diligent, patient effort. Ability to successfully finish tasks: 141
14. Dynamic energy, zeal, bursts of energy. Loves excitement and thrills. Action-oriented: 86
15. Sacrificing, passive, non-aggressive, non-competitive, cooperative, perhaps evasive: 105
16. Loyalty to friends, family, spouse. Intensity of bonding: 64
17. Gregarious, convivial, warm, friendly, outgoing, talkative, need to socialize: 123
18. Need for solitude, quiet, retreat: 92
19. Need to be part of an organization, company, or club. Contributor to group effort: 43
20. Need to receive recognition, attention, status, encouragement, stand out or be a leader: 264
21. Independent. Difficulty following orders and regulations. Loner. Follows own instincts: 276
22. Stubborn, inflexible, tenacious, regular, predictable. Dislikes changes in routine. Specialist: 41
23. Flexible and adaptable. Need for variety. Tendency to be indecisive. Eclectic: 130
24. Expansive. Need to travel and explore. Love of adventure: 101
25. Sense of duty and obligation. Conscience and guilt: 51
Each time you want to make an impression, you doubt yourself beforehand, and criticize yourself ruthlessly afterward. Your criticism of yourself is far more severe than anyone else's.
At the bottom of the challenge is an effort to bring out your true self. You will learn to truly value your own creative talents above anyone else's judgments.
This must be viewed as a process of individuation, in which you become a whole human being, independent and free of the need to conform to others.